We arrived in Startford only to find that we were right in the midst of a thick and moderately creepy fog. Cool. We like moderately creepy, and decided to celebrate with a butter beer. Which is not beer at all, but a sour sort of Orange Creme Soda.
Mmmmm...
Cheers!
Nana and Papa at the Birthplace of William Shakespeare.
Masquerade Diva!
Being a photo documenting junkie, I had to capture this fine window display on film. Nothing says welcome to Stratford like some friendly taxidermy foxes. Right? Good grief.
I LOVE the presence of live musicians that you find prevalent in the UK. I love music and I love watching the devoted street performers pound out a tune.
We call her eyes Nana Sue Blue :)
Super cheese.
The graveyard surrounding the Cathedral in Stratford where Shakespeare is buried.
The River Avon.
I am well aware that most people have to be drunk to behave the way that I do......but I don't. Nothing says graveyard to me like the King of Pop, Michael Jackson's "Thriller." Watch out William because I am using my best Vincent Price voice and am coming.....for.....YOU.....Muwahhhhhh!
R.I.P Shakespeare.
Love me this man! He has the most beautiful features that my beautiful children have fortunately inherited :) Perfect nose, plump lips, dimpled chin, little ears....the list could carry on.
Representing!
Papa had fun chasing the kids and they had fun chasing him. One of my favourite parts of their trip was running with Papa at Road Runners. There is something really cool about running 6 miles with your 60+ year old Father-in-law. Papa treats me like a daughter and has always made me feel loved and important and I love him very much.
The Holly here is fabulous!
And our day in Stratford has come to an end. We loved our time here but it is time for us to journey on.













