It is the start of the school year and both of my piglets will be in the classroom. Will is starting Nursery school 2 days a week for 3 hours and Ads is in year 1. This means that they will both be learning, playing, and having fun. This also means that I will have 2 days a week for 3 hours child free! Which means that I will be learning, playing, and having fun ;) I love my kids more than air, but my circumstances have left me self sufficient, which I understand was my choice, but choice or not it doesn't mean that it is easy......so we'll just say that 3 hours twice a week is enough time for me to go for a run, clean the house, do my grocery shopping, or just sit in silence. *sigh*
When Will's teacher showed me his picture and asked if I wanted to purchase a copy I started to laugh, the really loud belly laugh that is totally inappropriate. Seriously, is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen? Hands in pockets, cheeky grin, golden locks, Superman t-shirt. I will have fun with this picture when he is 17 and brings home a girl......and don't think I won't, because I will.
This girl should be a model. I know I am her mom so I get to say stupid things like that, but look at her cute little John features. She has such a sweet little face and more than that this girl has a heart of gold, not a mean bone in her body. I love hearing stories from people of the kind things she says and does, it makes me feel proud.
Looks like my kids are getting older which means I am getting older.......gross. Now that I have some time on my hands it is time for me to not just take care of the kids, but to start taking a little better care of myself. I have always liked to exercise so I will be doing some swimming, cycling, and of course the running. Gotta keep myself fit so that I have the energy to take good care of the kids and set a positive example of health and fitness to my children, which is really important to me. Happy school year to all of you mom's who are finally getting a break to do something you couldn't do before :) For those of you who still have babies, the time WILL come when you can go to the store child free, and it IS as good as you dream it will be, until then.... hang in there.

