Gucci and Crappa sent us some money for Christmas rather than buying Hubby and myself gifts, and so the quest for the right gift began. You could always use the money to buy groceries and put fuel in the car, but to me that seems more like financially supporting us than buying us a Christmas gift, so a gift we bought. At first Hubby thought it would be fun to get a wii, which it would have been, but then we went to Decathlon to get me a bike (which I always knew I wanted to get). When we walked into the shop we wanted to buy the kids, ski's, roller blades, skateboards, and bikes, pretty much all of the fun outdoor things that Hubby and I always enjoyed doing. So rather than get the wii, we got bikes for each of us. We have located a website that has cycling trails in Kent and are going to do a family ride from 1 castle to another. Should be fun. I think the ride is 9 miles, which I am betting that Ads can do.
We spent some time out at the park and green belt near our home teaching Ads how to ride her bike. We decided that rather than wasting our money on a smaller bike she would outgrow that has stabilisers on it we would go for the bigger bike and teach her to ride sans stabilisers. I have faith in my girl. It only took a couple days of practise before this girl had it down pat.
Now we can all ride together as a family with Wills in a carrier seat. We are excited. Thanks Gucci and Crappa for the AWESOME Christmas gift.