You didn't think that the Pink One was the only one who had a Nativity play did you? Heaven's no! Carol and Ross saved me a place in line, yes......in LINE to get into the Pre-School Nativity play.
I did in fact document the line :)
All of the children came walking into the church to perform the Nativity wearing their cute little costumes. There were shepherds, wise men, animals, angels, and William. Yes, my child was the only child NOT wearing a costume. He was the last one to enter the church wearing the same thing he was when I dropped him off. My boy is one of those stubborn kids that will only wear certain things and has an epic fit if you try to push the issue, I can only imagine what happened when they tried to put his costume on.... Don't misunderstand, I don't think that behaviour is okay, if you are in a group or on a team you suit up. However, I wasn't there to force the issue so he is decked out in his regular clothes. It isn't difficult to spot Will, just look for the glowing blonde fringe.
The Manger scene.
My little gem spent the Nativity sitting on a teachers lap and trying to get a toy down from the top of the piano. I hang my head in shame. William is all personality and has been described to me as "confident" from other parents. It is really hard to bridle the passion that this kid has. Saying that, I will admit that he has my heart in the palm of his sweaty little hand.
As soon as he saw me he wanted to come with me, but he had to go back to the school and wait to be picked up. Oh the tears.
Bye Mom.
I can't remember this Nativity very well as I was watching Will try to get the toy off of the piano and try to escape the teacher for the microphone stand. *snicker* What is it about the microphone that is so tempting to a person? Anyway, the show was good, Will was funny, and I got some good laughs out of watching Carol and Ross son Reggie wearing his tambourine around his neck. Kids Nativity plays are the best!

