The schools here in the UK do a Nativity play in the month of December and they are FABULOUS. I really love that they learn the Nativity story and learn songs about Christ. Our December was spent at home serenaded by the sweet songs Ads had been learning at school for the Nativity play. Each year they perform a different script, and have different parts. Ads was in the "crowd" and was required to wear a plaid shirt and jeans.
Thankfully my friend Carol had an empty seat next to her and so Will and I were able to shinny in to the performance. The kids were sitting low so I was unable to get good pictures of Ads and balancing William on my lap and filming was nearly impossible, but I did my best.
The angels were played by the Reception kids and were so sweet and lovely that they brought tears to my eyes.
Ads and her friend Liuka
Ads and Evan.
Ads and baby brother.
Less than thrilled to have sat still and quiet for more than 2 minutes.
The play was fantastic and all the children did a wonderful job!



