Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Leeds Castle with Nana and Papa

We told Nana and Papa to skim through the blog and see if there were any sights they wanted to see, Leeds Castle was one of them. We have been to Leeds Castle many times, but enjoy going each time, it truly is a BEAUTIFUL Castle.








Our Wild Bild is definitely a man's man and really loves his granddad. Each morning he would wake up and stand next to Papa's door and repeatedly say "Crappa....crappa.....crappa," until Papa would come to the door.






Me and Nana in the Wine cellar.


Papa learned that he really likes the Medieval aspect of English History.


After storming the Castle we settled on the hillside with a burger, chips, and ice cream. 










This is my "why did I buy a messy, melting, and chocolate no less ice cream for my children?" You would have thought I knew better.


Nana and Papa are a lovely couple and are very inspiring to us.


As we headed to the car the kids decided to roll down the hills and wrestle each other. I let them. Despite the looks I received from others.








We returned home and settled into the sofa for a rest and a cuddle. What a great day and I believe that it was Nana's favourite day of the trip.