Notice anything different about these 2 feet? A couple of days ago I wore my flats out about with Willie on my back. By the time we made it home my foot hurt. The next day my foot hurt worse, and by day 3, I couldn't even hardly wiggle my toes. Today is day 4 and it is pink and swollen. I have never had my foot turn pink and swell unless I banged it on something. I am thinking that the pack weighs about 5+lbs. and Willie weighs 23lbs. my purse/diaper bag weighs another 5+lbs. So I am carrying around and extra 35lbs. that my body isn't really used to, plus walking a lot. My foot is really tender to touch and hurts to walk on. This doesn't exactly work in a city that I HAVE to walk in. I guess it is a good thing I have my running shoes to cushion my foot.
John went to the convenience store to get me some tylenol. Instead of tylenol my sweet hubby got me aspirin with caffeine in it. Nice. I usually take it before bed, but now I have to take it in the morning until I get something different.


I mentioned in my last post that my joints have really started to hurt this past year. I am typically quite tough, pregnancy is of course an exception. When I am pregnant my body is essentially trying to kill itself and I can definitely feel it. I can also feel the immediate relief after the baby is delivered. This year my hip has hurt, my knee has hurt, my posterior tibial tendonitis from the college dance days has hurt, and now this? I need to start running again once I get into my house. Let's hope that the hips, knees, and feet can hold up before the running begins. Until then, I will be the only person in the UK cruising around in sneakers instead of awesome boots.
No comments:
Post a Comment