I had told Adessa a gazillion times to STOP jumping on the bed. Do you think she stopped? No. I was talking to my mom on the phone to see how her gallbladder surgery recovery was coming along, when I hear a blood curdling scream. I look over and William's head and part of his face were smeared with blood. I didn't know if it was his or Adessa's because she was crying and he wasn't. Adessa was totally freaked out, but the blood was in fact Will's. I hurried and hung up the phone, grabbed Willie, and managed to wash off the blood he was enjoying smearing through his hair and face. He wasn't seriously hurt, thankfully (we have no insurance at present), but as we all know head wounds and punctures are major bleeders. I hurried and cleaned up the cream coloured carpet where there were spots of blood and began scrubbing away at the WHITE duvet. The duvet went straight into the wash, the blood came out of the carpet, and I washed the cream moulding off. Adessa received the lecture of her life about being a good example. Adessa was jumping so Will wanted to jump. Adessa bounced off the bed so what does her adoring little brother do? He bounces off the bed and straight onto the crown moulding. CRACK. The thing that still baffles me is how William never cried, whimpered, or screamed. I'll tell you what, this kid is as tough as his sister is sensitive. Love them both.
No comments:
Post a Comment