Since yesterday was a little....well....different, I decided today to do a little retail therapy! I googled where the nearest ASDA was to London, mapquested the walk, and took my 2 piggies on a couple of trains to get there. ASDA is the UK's equivalent of Wal-Mart in the states. I knew what I wanted and was determined to get it no matter how far I had to walk on my sore foot carrying William as well as my new purchase. Freaky fact about Ashley: There are many things that I am a bit quirky about, but hotels rank in the top 5. I cannot stand to stay at them. Period. There is something about not knowing who has been there, what they have done, if they have plantar warts, other warts, has the comforter been washed this year, what is under the mattress, do I really want to know? This brings me to my present dilemma, I am living in a hotel/apartment.
When AMEX relocated us they gave us a stipend knowing that we had to get new appliances because of the change in electrical. There was something I knew I needed before we got into our house and I needed it now! I have blogged before that there are a handful of things I want to buried with, my Dyson is one of them. Soooo, I got a new Dyson. The DC 24 is a midgee version of the larger Dyson ball, since I am and will be living in a small space (and it was marked way down) I bought it.

This is the rug in our apartment that I have vacuumed several times with the vacuum provided. I could still hardly walk on the thing knowing that the vacuum sucked by not sucking :)
This is what happened after I vacuumed the rug. 1 rug. 1 vacuum. 1 container filled with someone else's dead skin cells and hair. Puke.
I love Dyson. I love this little tiny machine and feel so grateful that we are now living together. *Sigh* I can feel a little more comfortable walking around in my bare feet now :)

At last, this was our dinner. Good old vinegar loaded fried cod and potatoes. Today made up for yesterday and the fish and chips are meant to entice you here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment