Sunday, 7 November 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010 was spent in Gucci's neighborhood (as we are still living there). John and I went as? Can you guess? I am not going to tell, but I will say that I still had green hair the next day at church, and a few days after that. We took the kids trick or treating for a whole 5 minutes before the down pour. Which is why my hair probably stayed green for so long. Note to self: when you have green hair at church don't wear a purple shirt and dark pink lip stick. Right before leaving for church I glanced in the mirror and thought "holy Moses, I look like the Joker," oh well. I really didn't care about what people thought of the hair, and I only had a couple lame remarks from people who always say something dumb and think they are funny. On to the piggies.

Willie John was a Dragon. Fierce.

Miss Adessa was Rapunzel because she has such long hair and quite resembles the new Rapunzel from the movie.


Sir Thomas was the gallant Knight. Thomas was going to be Indiana Jones, but when he saw Addie was going as a Princess he decided he wanted to be a Knight instead. Thus we had the Princess, the Knight, and the Dragon :)
As tradition we always visit the grandparents and go trick or treating to their houses. Yes this makes it crazy for me, but Halloween is about the kids and family . The grandparents would be so sad if we didn't come so we always do, and they were are THRILLED to see the kids.
Family photo and some shots with the Jenkins clan. We swung by their house on our way home from Dee and Jan's to see if they could guess what we were. Later the Jenkins came trick or treating to Gucci's. Gucci was thrilled to have them. It is hard for Gucci not having her grandchildren around so adopted grand kids are great.



Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments: