The "Trunk or Treat" is an event that is hosted at our Church near Halloween where people decorate the trunks or boots of their car and pass out a treat to the kids in their Halloween costumes. The kids love this event and families who aren't comfortable trick or treating in their areas can safely watch the children collect a bag full of treats from people they know. I had way too much fun going American Gangster this Halloween. I could see looks of terror as I did my gangster walk up the street to collect Ads from a friends house. Priceless. I am not sure that I have seen a more disturbing sight than seeing myself looking like a homie.
Little Liam wanted in on the gangster action.
What are you looking at?
I know, they just get grosser don't they?!
Word.
Little Liam as a knight, John as a Pirate and me as a Gang Banger.
My boys.
Huey with Sir. William
Best. Face. EVER!
Our friend Tuesday had her friend visiting from the US and that friend brought some Halloween candy from the US including my FAVOURITE peanut butter M&M's. I was like a kid at Christmas.
This is what the trunks/boots look like after being decorated with sweeties waiting to be passed out. All of the trunks/boots looked fantastic.
Ay ay captain!
After the trunk or treating they had games, treats and a costume parade in the Church.
Adi and Mau joined us along with Frankie.
Friends
Aparna and Prashant enjoying the costume parade.
Ads and Frankie
The kiddo's with William
Our family
We loved the Trunk or Treat and were glad that the Pangare family were able to join us for the fun and festivities. The kids had a blast and we had some great laughs at our costumes and the grotesque images we may have burnt into the memories of our friends. Halloween is seriously the best.

















