Monday, 29 April 2013

Family Fall 2012

Growing up we had a beautiful portrait of our family in our home. The only problem was as I got older I hated seeing this picture which now looked "dorky" to me. I swore at that time that when I was a mom I would always have an updated family photo. With digital camera's as inexpensive as they are and great photo printing websites with competitive prices it is really quite easy to get a nice big picture of your family for a little cost. Today I was on a mission to grab the tripod and get our new picture done replacing last years as quickly as possible. I think kids love seeing current pictures of their family, I personally think it makes them feel secure seeing everyone together, but that is just how I feel. Today I took over 100 photo's to get only a couple good ones. I should not have worn high heeled shoes as I was pushing the button and then running as the timer started to tick down and take the picture. We got a few that I liked and a few okay ones, but I was working with William and a timer. Now I have a whole year before I have to battle the kids to get a "nice" family picture again.