Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Liam's School Sports Day


Today was William's Sports Day at Charterhouse Pre-School. Hubby and I were both a wee bit curious as to how he would do in sport. There is no question that this kid has an abundance of energy, but whether he is sporty is yet to be determined. I picture him as more of a Bear Grylls outdoorsy adventurer, but who knows what this kid will decide to be.........so long as it isn't behind bars, i'll be happy :) I was impressed to see him sitting on the bench nicely like the other chaps waiting for his turn.



And he is OFF!!!


Faster......


Through the tube.....


Under the hula hoop......


And a Bay Watch-esqu run to the finish......


Where he was rewarded with a sweet.




I laughed and laughed as I watched my child participating in what looked EXACTLY like a dog show course. Everything from the start to the little treat at the finish screamed "Best in Show." *snicker*


Liam LOVED his sports day today. It was fun seeing him run and play along with the other kids.








Just toward the end of the sports events the heavens opened and the parents quickly scrambled out of the rain. I love watching this crazy little man as he interacts with his teachers and peers.