Friday, 25 May 2012

My Trip Home: Night 5 - Booty Tooch

I totally forgot about our matching jammies "Thor" night! I mentioned that we watched "Thor" and that he is the most fabulous looking man next to our husbands, but I neglected to mention that we did so in matching jammies from Grandma Gucci. We put on our jammies and then laughed about striking our best "America's Next Top Model" poses. For those avid ANTM watchers, you will know what the "booty tooch" is :) Basically a pose is better when you tooch your booty just a little, so we laughed ourselves silly putting this advice into action. Here are pictures of our best booty tooches. Sherri decided to pass on the tooch, but 82 year old Grandma Great was ALL about the tooch.


Shan's tooch


My tooch


Grandma Great's tooch


Gucci's tooch


Birdo's tooch



The girls all in our matching jammies. 
I think we are a pretty cute bunch, but more than that we are a whole lot of fun bunch!