Monday, 28 May 2012

Fourth of July Flashback

I just returned from the US where I got our traditional family flag t-shirts for our Independence Day. Here is a little 4th of July flashback! We love to celebrate the 4th of July big.....as do most people in the US and certainly most people in our State and home town. We usually kick off the day with a swim at the pool, a BBQ, and then the firework show with live band up the street at the Golf Course club house. I am definitely a summer girl and by the 4th of July it is VERY hot outside......I love me some heat. We celebrate the same way each year with family and friends. Here are some pictures of our family over the past 7 years celebrating our beloved holiday. 



This is me 2 months before Adessa was born. 
You can see why she was only 2 1/2 lbs.
2005




At the Centerville Parade Adessa is 10 months.
2006





Getting ready to walk up to the fireworks Adessa is nearly 2yrs.
2007



Ready for our BBQ and fireworks. Adessa is nearly 3yrs. 
2008



William is 2 months old and Adessa is nearly 4 yrs.
2009 




Our last 4th of July at the Eaglewood Fireworks. 
Adessa is nearly 5 and William is 14 months.
2010





Our first 4th of July as Ex-Pats. 
We celebrated with 2 other American families and sent up floating lanterns instead of fireworks. 
William is 2 and Adessa nearly 6 yrs.
2011





It is fun to see how our family has grown and changed over the years, and I continue to get excited about the fun things we do and the traditions we create.