Saturday, 12 March 2011

Under the Sea - doo doo doo doo doo

Last Saturday it was supposed to rain, and since most of our National Trust and English Heritage pass sights are outdoors, we opted for the London Aquarium. Truth be told, the very best aquarium I have ever been to is the Albuquerque, NM aquarium. The aquarium in NM is amazing and so is the zoo, if you are ever there I recommend both. The London aquarium was okay, interesting, the piggies loved it, but I rate it simply okay. They did have a cool shark cave with a number of different sharks in it, and the piranha's were pretty cool to see as well.




The Pink One could have stayed for hours and hours watching the fish swim, but since it was packed and the Blue One was behaving the way he usually does, we hurried on through.

I used my camera phone to take pictures, but considering the glass is really thick, lighting quite dark, and it was just a phone camera, I think they turned out fairly good. I loved this one of the sea horse.


I don't even think that the balloon sword lasted a whole 5 minutes. Typical right?! When it deflated she tried to prove that you could still have fun with a deflated balloon :) Love her optimism.

Anything for a buck right? Gross.

My Lady.

The Blue One took off straight for the grass, ran right up to the sign that said "Please Stay Off the Grass," and tried to pull it out. The best part was watching his daddy chase after him, the Blue One is a fast little minx. By the time dad had caught up, the Blue One had made it all the way across the lawn. The Pink One and I just sat, and watched, and giggled.

My piggies LOVE to us their "imaginations." The Pink One asks everyday if she can use her "imagination," which I of course encourage as much as possible.

It's hard to get a picture of us together, but this one works.

Eating Dirt. Of course.

Picking the Queen's flower. Aaaagh! Hide that thing.

The day turned out to be perfect. We had fun with the fish and the kids thoroughly enjoyed raising Cain in the Queens Garden.

No comments: