Aaaagh! Ty and Sherri live in Texas. Sherri posted this picture on her blog, and when I saw it I wanted to puke. Can you tell what it is? A SCORPION! There are many things I could handle, but a slimy little critter with its sharp claws and pointy tail....no way. The thing obviously climbed into the light fixture where it died a very warm death. A warm death is sounding pretty good to me right now as I am perpetually cold and damp. But seriously......Aaaagh! When Ty and Sher moved to TX someone told them to buy a rubber mallet for the little buggers and Sherri has already put it to good use. Love ya Sher, but I couldn't do it. I just keep telling myself that there are worse things than rain, mist, fog, and bitter cold.....like slaying scorpions!
Thursday, 13 January 2011
Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?
Aaaagh! Ty and Sherri live in Texas. Sherri posted this picture on her blog, and when I saw it I wanted to puke. Can you tell what it is? A SCORPION! There are many things I could handle, but a slimy little critter with its sharp claws and pointy tail....no way. The thing obviously climbed into the light fixture where it died a very warm death. A warm death is sounding pretty good to me right now as I am perpetually cold and damp. But seriously......Aaaagh! When Ty and Sher moved to TX someone told them to buy a rubber mallet for the little buggers and Sherri has already put it to good use. Love ya Sher, but I couldn't do it. I just keep telling myself that there are worse things than rain, mist, fog, and bitter cold.....like slaying scorpions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment