Monday, 10 January 2011

Anya's Amazing Story

This is Anya.

Anya and I met at church and had a great deal in common. It was so comforting to have another friend from Utah to cry with and understand the occasional moments of sadness and homesickness. Anya and Troy spoke in Sacrament meeting a couple of weeks ago where Anya shared bits of her story. I was so moved and touched from what I heard, but that was only the tip of the Iceberg. Teaching Jr. High School for 6 years in West Valley gave me the opportunity to hear a number of amazing stories, but Anya's story is one that we can all gain strength from. Thanks Anya for letting me share this on my blog. Anya and Troy shared their story on the Mormon Channel. I have the link inserted for you to click on http://radio.lds.org/eng/programs/why-i-believe-episode-31 Please take the time to listen to their message, you will be strengthened from their story and testimonies. I. Definitely. Was.

Anya and Troy Patti

No comments: