Tuesday, 7 September 2010

The story of "The Big Red Blob"

Caution: this story is not for wimps. If you get grossed out easy, exit now, if not, enjoy. A short bit back I posted about my "Big Red Blob," well.....the blob has developed a story of it's own. When I say that I could not even begin to touch my nose without being in excruciating pain, it's not a lie. Agony. The whole doggone nose was swollen, sore, and the inside was just as bad. I was beginning to think that I had gout from eating too many Oreo balls, or a boil from some random nose picking, or a wart? It could not have been a zit, too painful. After 2 weeks of enduring this pain and the embarrassing big red blob, I finally decided to gird up my loins and give the tender schnoz a squeeze.

Well, as I began to apply a little pressure yes, some white stuff did come out as if it were a zit, but it did not end at that. Tears in my eyes I pressed a little harder. Suddenly something began to emerge from the top of my schnoz, what could it be? It was a half inch long hair. Yep, a hair. It must have been some kind of funky ingrown hair that had created swelling, pressure, and infection. Once the hair had come out it was like child birth, instant relief! I can honestly say that immediately after the expulsion of the hair, I could freely touch my nose pain free. This was just like after birthing Willie, I could walk around feeling 100% better than before and that was with a C-section. Worry not, my nose is back to normal and I am appreciating a blob free schnoz. I am hopeful that I never have to endure anything like that dang thing again, hooray for a normal nose!

No comments: