Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Crash- I hope it was an accident....

if not, you are a great big JERK!



When we got home from church on Sunday, this is what we found- a big old broken window. John had come home early from church to put Willie down for a nap and found that Gucci's window had been hit with a golf ball. Fortunately, John had cleaned up as much glass shards, bits, fragments, and powder as he could. Unfortunately, there is still a ton of little glass bits all over. We have enforced a shoe/slipper rule when walking upstairs until we are back from Disneyland. Stitches the week of Disneyland = not good. I feel really blessed that I wasn't in the kitchen feeding Willie when this happened. The ball actually penetrated 2 panes of glass and entered the house. Glass was blown all over the kitchen and had we been in there (which we usually are) someone would have been seriously injured. Just another blessing you get for going to church, we were in the right place at the right time. I would like to believe that this was an accident and not some big jerk face thinking they are funny vandalizing a house. Had we been home, I am certain that the end result would have been very bad, fortunately it wasn't. Just a little reminder to me of my many blessings and how the choices I make have consequences, good and bad.

No comments: