We had our last Girls Camp activity this past Wednesday. *sniffle* The girls and leaders were super sweet in planning a "tie up loose ends" activity for the girls, with a little farewell twist for me. This fine activity included a cute DVD of our camp pictures, reading camp scriptures, our ward cheer, and my favorite camp dessert.....Banana Boats. After the festivities, I did get a little camera happy, but hey, what's new?In one side.....and out the other :)

Diva Darlings

Can you not see why I love Mariann so much. Seriously, this woman is a riot and I will miss working with her a ton. I told everyone to do a funny face. Yep.

Mariann doing her "Tootsie Roll" and cute Aymi throwing out some "Peace."

A mandatory shape. We grabbed what leaders were hanging around for our fine Egyptian Vogue. Aren't we so Cleopatra? 
Thanks for the fun activity ladies, you rock!

Thanks for the fun activity ladies, you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment