Evidence #1. Little finger prints on the beautiful coffee table.

Evidence #2. Broken Venetian glass. Broken Venetian glass!!! Are you kidding me. Gucci is going to kill me, then you, and then me again.
According to big sister, he wandered in picked up the beautiful expensive piece that Gucci has had for a billion years and chucked it like a football right onto the wooden floor. I spanked him. Don't judge me, but I did. I am so sorry Gucci, this boy is exhausting, and mischievous, and I am not used to it because his sister isn't. Looks like there is only one glass left. I joked and told Gucci that William was merely trying to help her forget that there were once two of them and now there is one. Not so sure she found it funny. At least I tried right. Thanks for not killing me Gucci.
No comments:
Post a Comment