Thursday, 26 August 2010

My "Goodbye Bowling Friends" Lunch Date

Have I ever mentioned how much I love bowling? Okay, let me clarify. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the people I bowl with? This would be the true reason I love bowling, although I do love to chuck that ball down the lane and watch the pins go a flying. The women I bowl with have been with me through the preemie birth of Willie John, family struggles on John's side, and family struggles on mine. They have laughed with me, cried with me, and eaten artery clogging bowling food with me. I think we talked more about what types of fat we would have sucked out of our bodies and relocated than we actually bowled. We always laughed hard, really hard, and I always left feeling cheerier than when I arrived. These women are strong, outstanding, competent, capable, and beautiful women. I will miss their friendship and examples so much. I will however be emulating all of the wonderful things that I learned from each one of them. Thanks ladies for leaving a positive impression on my life.



Jen Goodfellow, Candace Winkleman, Natalie DuPaix, Me, Megan Bunch, Natalie Knight, Lynn Howard. We were missing Alli, and missed her we did.


No comments: