Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Fireworks with the Neighbors

Reason #100,000 why it is great having AWESOME neighbors: Double the Fireworks! Yepper, this year our fireworks show had double the bang because we combined our explosive efforts for one magnificent show. Adriel had family visiting and we had Great, Gucci, Dode, and Shammy over. We lit off our explosives and posed in our true fashion model style. I know that it is hard to believe that people actually behave this way sober, but we do. Nothing boring about this street.

Magnum

Sparklers are always a favorite among the piggies

Yes, Sheldon you light it. The girlies, Great and Shan, and 2 Masters Degrees figuring out how to find a wick.


Our best modeling head shots.


Adriel, Caylene, and Laurel. Sheldon and Shannon and their beloved offspring. Really this is Maddy's doll that seemed to continue to find its way into our pictures. Very Chucky like. Creepy.


even though these were Emma's cousins, I love that they just opened up their arms to Addie like one of the clan. I guess that is what I love the most about kids, open acceptance.


Many fireworks make for an awesome show...... and loads of entertainment. Many ugly poses make for bladder exploding laughter.





No comments: