Monday, 30 August 2010

My Schnoz

This is Maricela, she has perfect skin. Notice how it is blemish free. Let's face it she is beautiful all around, but that skin....amazing. While shopping at Sephora's Mari told me of her awesome Philosophy Micro-blah blah blah face exfoliator. I knew at that moment that I had to have this face wash if it made your skin as beautiful as Mari's. So I bought some, not just some, but the 32oz. sized bottle so that I too could have zero flaws on my pores. I went home and straight away began to use it. I really thought that it was starting to work until....................

my nose developed this huge Rudolph rivaling red bump. Ouch! I have never been in so much pain in my life as this volcanic cone of whatever is going on inside my skin. Beautiful, NOT! 2 weeks later and the blob remains. Mari encouraged me by telling me to just keep using the stuff. I told her it was just a ploy to make me uglier, joking of course. I am going to keep using this fine 32oz. product I purchased. I have been reassured that it is in fact better than the rubbing alcohol that I typically use. We'll see. I am determined to have skin like Mari's and I do appreciate her awesome tip on the stuff, I am sure that it is great. The red bump just goes to show how filthy my pores were in the first place.

No comments: