
I have mentioned before that I have been worried about
Adessa finding "her thing." You can imagine the pressure that is placed on me by loads of people about Addie being a dancer. How could she not be a dancer when her mother is such a dancer? Well, very easily. Addie loves to not dance, but look at herself in the mirror during dancing school. Frustrating. I was beginning to think that she was one of those kids that lacked passion for anything, ugh. I was wrong. This
piggie loves to swim. She dives, goes under water, wears goggles, and most of the time doesn't even plug her nose. I had to stop her from climbing up the diving board to jump off, a habit formed at Beth's pool. Here she is with her friend Emma at Swim lessons having a ball. I love to watch her in the water because she is so brave. Now we are on to
guppy level 2, hooray!
Swimming under the water.

Blowing bubbles under water.

Getting ready to go under.

Teacher helping her with the floating feeling.

All in all we had a good experience at the rec. center, and Addie loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment