Giantess, Amazon, Virago?
OR
Dwarf, Gnome, Munchkin?

Last summer my mom and I went to a "Tremaine" dance convention in Orlando. We of course had a blast and for those of you who are into "So You Think You Can Dance" I met Dan Caraty. I wasn't real jazzed about meeting him since he has never been a favorite of mine, but I figured I might as well have my picture taken with him since we are here together. Like a normal human being I stood next to him and smiled for the picture thinking nothing of it. It wasn't until we had returned home and had the pictures of our trip developed that I saw our picture together. My mom and I laughed, belly laughter, tears streaming, hardly breathing, rolling on the floor laughter. Why you may ask, (for those of you who even glanced at the picture may have noticed) I look like I could cradle him, feed him, burp him, and lay him in a crib. Either he is tiny or I am huge. I have always known male dancers to be of a smaller gene, but I never realized just how small. My face is double his and my bosoms go to his nose. So here is my question, Giantess, Amazon, Virago? OR Dwarf, Gnome, Munchkin? You vote!
No comments:
Post a Comment