Friday, 11 April 2008

Cousins Day!

We are so excited to have had Aunty Crazy and Uncle Alan come visit us from NM! We had to celebrate the occasion with lots of eating, soda sipping, pinochle playing, and the grande finale' a McDonalds play date.


Adessa

Baby Maidie

Luke

Talmage and Eric the Red


Claire

Claire, Talmage, Eric, Adessa, andLuke

Claire (18 months) and Luke (4 1/2) belong to my sister, and Talmage (6 1/2), Eric (3), and Maidie (4 weeks) belong to my brother. It is funny to me how similar and different they all look. Claire looks like my sisters mother-in-law and Luke looks like her father-in-law. Talmage looks like my sister-in-law and Eric looks like my brother. Baby Maidie is 4 weeks old and looks like a newborn. Adessa (2 1/2) is 100% John and his mother Nana Sue. I am wondering if God chooses to bless me with another, if it will look like me, we'll see. I will confess that John's mother and father are exceptionally good looking, and my folks aren't too shabby either. My mom is very dark and my dad is the fair haired poster child for Sweden. I figured when I married John that my folks weren't too bad and his were pretty good so our children couldn't turn out to be monsterous looking. Honestly, I think all kids are cute, so I guess it really doesn't matter until puberty hits and they all start to look like aliens anyway.

No comments: