Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Snow Day with Friends

It SNOWED! Ads was busting right out of her skin anxious and eager to get out in the snow. Liam on the other hand…. not so much. I am thinking that the little master is much more of a summer recreation fellow than a winter one, the little guy HATES all things windy, wet and cold. Ads on the other hand loves nature in all of its forms. Sally offered to take Ads out with the other kids as Liam was protesting indoors. Sally took the kids to the green belt right by our house to go 'sledging' which is the term they use here for sledding. At first I felt very confused when people would say 'sledging' and referring to a sled as a 'sledge,' but I quickly realised that it was sledding they were talking about and now I am in the know. Ads didn't have a sledge of her own so she went along and played in the white stuff keen to make a snowman.






Sally and Mau


 





I loved this action shot of Sally pulling the girls and them crashing into a wooden fence post? The expression on Sally's face is priceless and the girls legs squashed against the pole…….epic.



When they had finished playing in the snow they went back over to Aparna's house for a bit of hot cocoa and indoor play. Look what William missed out on! Hopefully that boy will toughen up soon or he'll miss out on a whole lot of fun adventures in the future. Big thanks to Sally and Aparna for giving Ads such a fun day out in the snow.