Friday, 4 January 2013

Christmas from Gucci


This year for Christmas Gucci gave me some money and instructed me to get gifts for the kids. The moment I saw these blankets and pillow chairs I knew that the kids would love them. I was right, the kids absolutely loved the gifts. I washed the blankets and pyjama's that Gucci bought for them so that they were ready to wear and use. My kids, like myself, won't wear new things until they have been washed and marked with our own fabric softener smell. I am not the only person who does this, right?





Joy!







In their new jammies ready to get all snuggled up in their new blankets.










"What?! These pillows aren't for fighting with?" Lame. How is it that kids can turn ANYTHING into a dangerous activity? I wonder how we survive from day to day. Thanks Gucci for the lovely gift for the kids, they LOVE them.