Sunday, 21 October 2012

St. Andrews and Ansthruthers Fish Bar



Today we went to the Ancient and Sacred golf course of St. Andrews. We had a great time walking out on the course and turning a cartwheel at the 18th hole with the club house in the background. By the way, those are my ribs near my waist while I am cartwheeling NOT my boobs! I have deformed ribs that we have laughed about in dance class since I was 12 for sticking out like I had 4 boobs. I have heard that the ribs form pointy when a baby sits up too early, I would like to think that I was a major go getter of a baby and this is why I have the pointy ribs :) 




I have to insist on a shape picture for every glorious moment I experience......thus our girly shape picture.



We also had a great time re-enacting the famous "Chariots of Fire" scene on the beach where it was filmed.





After we puttered around St. Andrews we headed to Anstruther and munched at the World Famous fish bar. The Fish Bar is where the Royal family munch their cod when in the area. The food was great and the kids enjoyed watching a street performed puppet show.



Ads and Liam begged to go tot he playground and have a play before we left. John and I do this thing with the kids when we go to the park where we create an obstacle course that they have to do while we time them. We usually then each have a go at it and form a friendly competition with the kiddo's. We timed the cousins and Aunty and had the kids give it a go as well. We laughed and filmed :)



What a cool day we had at St. Andrews and ticked another box off of our bucket list.