This past Friday night was Mum's night out for the Mom's in Adessa's school class. It was a lot of fun to get together with the other "Mum's" and chat and laugh. We went to "Fiesta Mexicana" which is a Tex-Mex restaurant. Truthfully, all of my UT/USA friends would laugh in the face of this Tex-Mex.....Cucumbers on the nachos? But, Tex-Mex or not it was some pretty good eating. There were a grand total of 9 of us who went and had a great time, which I thought was a pretty good turn out.
Louise, Sally, Me, Aparna, and Mariaaaaaa the floating head :)
Sam, Ruth, Carol, and Catherine.
We decided to document Aparna's enormous dish.......and Maria decided to sneak her face in the picture. I laugh and laugh at this photo. Look at Maria's sneaky little face! Too funny.
We are a really diverse group of Mum's representing: Spain, India, USA, South Africa, Philippines, New Zealand, and England. Thanks to Sam for organising this event. I must admit that this is 1 of a number of times I could count on 1 hand that I have been invited out for a GNO since moving here a year and a half ago. It was really nice to go out and have fun. I have definitely missed my friends and our awesome GNO's.