Goofy
Geppetto
Mickey was of course the favourite.
Dale
Pluto
Chip
We had to wake the kids up early and head to our breakfast. Needless to say......someone didn't get their hair combed.
The Blue One is very expressive and we love his little faces.
We have no idea where he gets his huge hippo mouth from, but we love it.
In Walt Disney Studio's they have a "Toy Story" land instead of CA's "Bug Land." There were a lot of fun kid rides, but it was super packed and the queue's were horrific.
We left the park early again, hit the pool, and headed to dinner at a random buffet.
There was a lovely assortment of random foods at this buffet, the kids loved it.
I would have LOVED to have a yummy American breakfast of pancakes and syrup. Mmmm. However, the random assortment of buffet foods worked.
After dinner we went and rented these family bicycles that you could ride for a half an hour. We circled around the big pond and laughed our heads off as we pedalled away.
Of course the Blue One immediately found something dangerous to whip around and hurt himself or someone else with.
Bon Voyage
After our family cycling experience we headed back to the room for a little Disney movie and relaxation. The Pink One loves her Tinkerbell night dress.
My friend Anya told me one day that when she first looked at my pictures of the Pink One she wondered if I touched up her lips to look more rosy until she saw her in person. I never noticed that the Pink One has really rosy lips until Anya mentioned it, and now I see them all the time. I don't edit the Pink One's pictures and her lips are naturally really rosy.
The Blue One was past ready for bed so we concluded another awesome day in Disneyland.
One more sleep until we go back home.


















No comments:
Post a Comment