Monday, 21 February 2011

Valentine's Day

When Gucci and Great arrived they came bearing gifts, which we loved. Who wouldn't right? Among the gifts that were brought with them was a gift from the Pink One's "special friend" Thomas. Thomas is so cute you could simply eat him up. The Pink One was thrilled to receive a special Valentine from him, including his picture.....*snicker-snicker*


Thomas gave the Pink One something that every girl dreams about having......removed. Seriously, almost every girl I know wants her brows waxed, her nose perfected, and laser eye surgery to rid herself of glasses. I laughed myself silly, what else would a boy pick out? The Pink One loved them and I got a good side ache out of it.

Thomas also sent plenty of sweeties and trinkets to keep her entertained for hours. Thanks Thomas for thinking of your "special friend" across the sea.


The Hubby cooked us ladies a most delicious Valentine's Day dinner of salmon, bangers, asparagus, Elder flower soda, shrimp, cheese trays with salami, and cheesy potatoes with rashers. Seriously amazing.

Hubby out did himself and bought us girlies a very posh cake that cost WAY too much money. I personally think he is nuts, but apparently I am worth a very posh cake so I won't argue it :) The Pink One was given her own posh cupcake, which she loved.

Hubby bought a me a beautiful bouquet of lilly's and roses.

Posing with the Hubby and my very posh cake and flowers.

The Valentine festivities topped off with a 15 year tradition of him giving me a new watch. The new Baby G was super cute in the colours of pink and purple. But....... since I just had a pink one a couple years ago it is being exchanged for a yellow, orange, or lime one. I gave the hubby some cuff links which he has started collecting. All tokens of love aside, I am completely blessed to have an AWESOME hubby. I think we are lucky and rare that we have a completely honest and open relationship, neither of us are perfect, but we are always working together. Thanks Hubby for spoiling me evil for 15 years.

No comments: