Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park

We were beyond thrilled when Crappa had a training meeting in Milan because he was able to fly on up and be the first visitor at the Talbot Bed and Breakfast, and the only person to get to stay with us downtown. I planned out the 2 days that we would get to spend with him, this is what we did: Day 1- Lunch at Upper Crust at Victoria Station, show dad John's office, "Winter Wonderland" at Hyde Park, Natural History Museum, and Fish and Chips for dinner. Day 2: Tower of London, Covent Gardens Marketplace, dinner at our flat. We had a great time. I forgot to bring my camera on Day 2, so I only have photo's for day 1 at Winter Wonderland.

This was a talking Reindeer above Santa's chair. Santa didn't come until after we had left the park, but Addie thought the Reindeer was pretty cool.


Crappa and Willie John, at the park. It was the perfect day to go to "Winter Wonderland" because it was snowing just enough for it to be festive and not wet.


The three of us since Will is hidden behind the cut out :)


They had the most amazing food booths here; most of which were mulled wine, beer, Brats, fish and chips, and candy. The whole thing had a German feel to it.


Finally someone got it right. Do you see it? 2 ladies and 1 gents.


I let Adessa choose one ride, is there any guess as to why she chose this one?


I bought us tickets to the Christmas Circus. It was a lot of fun, Addie and Will just stared fixated at the performers the whole entire time. I must say that the costumes were perhaps a bit revealing, but we are in Europe right? Right!


More candy than I could ever dream of, and yes, I did dream of it ;)


Crappa, Willie, Addie, and Santa


Dear Santa, please don't bring me a miniature version of yourself for Christmas this year....it's creepy.
The day was a lot of fun. Amazingly, the kids were behaved, Crappa was behaved (aside from a few jokes that I won't share), and I was behaved. Good Times. If you ever happen to be in Hyde Park around Christmas time, I would add this to your must do list.

No comments: