Monday, 6 December 2010

Science Museum? TMI!

I decided to take the piggies to the Science Museum today. Our first stop was the Psychoanalytical Display. Harmless? NO!!! The very first thing we see is this sculpture of dismembered members painted red as if they were dripping with blood. True, I stared. Who wouldn't? And then I realised that Adessa was also staring, she turned to me and asked "mom, are those animal guts?" Whew, we are okay. I pulled myself together and we quickly moved on. The Museum was definitely geared toward an older audience and so we left and headed out to see the "meat eaters" as Adessa calls the Dinosaur display at the Museum of Natural History.

I am not sure if Adessa will be in my bed tonight with nightmares or if I will be in hers? I think the museum should have to pay for both of our therapy :)

No comments: