Wednesday, 13 October 2010

My Birthday Pig


Adessa is 5! I can't even begin to believe that my teeny tiny preemie baby is 5yrs. old. When I think back to her birth, and early weeks in the NICU, I want to puke. Adessa's birth is associated with major stress, but her life has been associated with joy. Adessa is a very sensitive, sweet, and loving child. Adessa is very obedient, helpful, and has a great laugh. I am daily grateful for the smiles and excitement she adds to our family.


Aunt Donnie and Grandma Jan, Hannah (niece) and Willie,
Mimi (aunty) hiding from the camera, John with Addie and Poppa Rick.


Birthday Cake (first store bought one, but, we had just returned from Disneyland and were leaving the next day to London)

Catered by Costco :)



The presents



Of course the thing she loved most...at the time. A skeleton head with eyes that light up? She must be a Talbot :)


Happy Happy Birthday little piggie.




No comments: