I spent an entire week driving all over Salt Lake and through every canyon to find the "picture perfect" spot. My days consisted of "are we there yet?," "can I play with Emma," "I am hungry," "I have to go to the bathroom," and "Waahhhh." About $50.00 in gas, a tired bottom and legs, a lot of interesting sight seeing, and lo and behold....the perfect spot? It wasn't what I had originally wanted, but I knew I could make it work. My home has red leather sofa's and a dark wood table with accents of black. I wanted red leaves, but we just don't get them in Utah. So I thought, Awesome, we'll go with the Aspen's and I will paint an old bench red to pull together with the home decor. Easy. The problem was that after getting everyone ready, outfits coordinated, fed, happy, and up the hill with my brother and SIL, the battery was practically dead. The photo shoot was short and we ended up getting about 5 good shots and no individuals of the kids. However, I got a family photo that I had wanted for years that I think will be sufficient enough to hang in my home. Those who have kids know just how hard it is to get a decent picture of everyone. If you have a favorite that I have posted please tell me which. I want to get it ordered and printed before we go. Happy Fall!Monday, 11 October 2010
Family Fall Photo's
I spent an entire week driving all over Salt Lake and through every canyon to find the "picture perfect" spot. My days consisted of "are we there yet?," "can I play with Emma," "I am hungry," "I have to go to the bathroom," and "Waahhhh." About $50.00 in gas, a tired bottom and legs, a lot of interesting sight seeing, and lo and behold....the perfect spot? It wasn't what I had originally wanted, but I knew I could make it work. My home has red leather sofa's and a dark wood table with accents of black. I wanted red leaves, but we just don't get them in Utah. So I thought, Awesome, we'll go with the Aspen's and I will paint an old bench red to pull together with the home decor. Easy. The problem was that after getting everyone ready, outfits coordinated, fed, happy, and up the hill with my brother and SIL, the battery was practically dead. The photo shoot was short and we ended up getting about 5 good shots and no individuals of the kids. However, I got a family photo that I had wanted for years that I think will be sufficient enough to hang in my home. Those who have kids know just how hard it is to get a decent picture of everyone. If you have a favorite that I have posted please tell me which. I want to get it ordered and printed before we go. Happy Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment