Thursday, 29 April 2010

Willie John

One toothed Willie is 1! I cannot even begin to tell how much I love this little piggie. I can't get enough of his bright blue eyes, his scowl, his wide smile, his giggle, his growl, his fearless head dives, his macho little build, his 1 tooth, his feisty attitude, and his kisses. LOVE HIM! We had a fun first Birthday Party with family (what's left of em'). Willie got spoiled rotten with clothes and 2 lawn mowers. We had fun but definitely missed our family members who could not make it. Happy Birthday little Studly Budly.



Carrot Cake (minus raisins and nuts)


3 generations of Talbot



Great, Dode, and Shaman

Adessa claiming that she and Hannah are "Avatar's." No, she hasn't seen the movie!




Gucci


Alli and Dan


Aunt Donnie (my grandpa's sister)
Poppa and Nana


The two Willie's. Grandma Great and William



No comments: