Are you feeling Valentine-y yet? I am. Let's face it, when you have kids you have a lot more Valentines to distribute to: School teachers, classmates, dance peers, friends, grandparents, and parents. This is where doing the boutique circuit comes in handy. I have found all sorts of amazing things at boutiques, but I really thought that this idea was super cute and easy breezy to make. All you need to do is go to local D.I.'s and dollar stores and find some candle sticks, plates, and glass glue. I found some pretty basic dish ware, that I easily jazzed up with some red and pink ribbon or tule. Next time I think I will splurge and go to antique stores and get some neat old pieces to put together. But for now, this will do. Wallah, you have cute and easy candy or cookie dishes that are fun to display year round or for the holiday. Happy Valentining to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment