
I have always loved the theatre, especially musicals. I don't think I ever knew what "real" love was until I sat on the 6th row in some theatre on Broadway and saw "Les Miserables" for the first time. It helped that our Marius was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen, the music is the best of all musical theatre, and our friend Laront's girlfriend was in the show which meant that I got to go back stage, and meet my Marius. This was before I was married of course. Too bad he was engaged to a girl performing in "Miss Saigon." Darn those theatre folk. At any rate, tonight John and I are heading to "Wicked." The first time I saw "Wicked" was on Broadway and Joey McIntyre was starring as Fiyero, he was great, but the show itself was enchanting. The music is contagious, fun, and catchy. The dancing is superb and the costuming great. The show is about how the Wicked Witch of the West became wicked. I will give my review as to whether or not it can compare to the first time I saw the show performed. Woo hoo! I am hoping that John loves it as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment