Friday, 17 April 2009

How now Brown Cow...


Mmm, if you are a yogurt eater, you haven't had yogurt until you have tasted "Brown Cow" cream top maple yogurt. My sister-in-law kept telling me "You have to try this yogurt", I kept brushing her off. It was only my loss. I was at Smith's Marketplace strolling through the organic section when I saw the lovely little cups of heaven sitting there. I decided to get a few and see if they were everything she had said they would be. They were and then some. The yogurt is all natural, no growth hormones, 7grams of fat and 170 calories. Some of you are freaking out about the fats and calories, but I am a huge supporter of natural fats that come from yogurts, milks, cheeses, and butters. When too much is extracted from natural foods all we are left feeling when we are finished eating is hungry for more. When I taught Jr. High I noticed that girls seemed to develop way before they had in my day. I attribute this to the growth hormones that are in so many of our dairy and meat products. There have been studies done that prove this theory, but I won't go there, because today I am merely pitching this delectable yogurt. If you go to their website you can print off coupons for the yogurt. Give it a try, I swear that you will love it.

"The Jersey cow milk used in our Cream Top yogurt is naturally higher in protein, calcium, and butterfat, so we never need to add stabilizers or thickening agents. Although indulgently rich and creamy, it’s also very nutritious, which is why so many yogurt lovers have made Brown Cow Cream Top their “yogurt of choice!” Put it at the top of your grocery list. "

No comments: