Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Camber Sands

Camber Sands is a beautiful sandy beach. Since it was a warm and sunny day, we decided to message the Patti gang and head to Camber Sands for some sun, water, and a picnic. Turns out that it was a perfect day at the beach, a little windy, but very much perfect.

Look at that posture.

It took the Blue One a while to get used to the sand. We'll just say that he wasn't crazy about it at first, but eventually he wandered down to the water.

Grrrrrrr!

The Hubby's twin.

Rylee was a good sport to let the others bury her.


The Blue One, his tongue, and Hubby.

Ryder boy and Anya

Buried Alive!

"She's got legggg's......doo doo doo doo." Seriously, check out those calves. FABULOUS!

Mummies

I loved the shadows in this shot.

On 3. 1......2......3!

Sand angels and Sandbank jumping.


The Pink One ran up to me and said, "I have to ---!" My response, "Go --- in the Ocean." I didn't think she actually would until.....Oh my stars, she is standing in the shallow with her swim shorts around her ankles! Next thing I know, the shorts are up and she is running back to play, business as usual.

Vogue

The Pink One with friend Brookie
This is a beach that I will return to time and time again. Loved every minute of it. I must admit that I did feel a tinge guilty that I was hanging out at the beach while my family and friends were being buried by snow in UT. Oh well, I will take what I can get over here :)


No comments: