Today I had my last growth ultra-sound and found out that "Big Willey" is a whopping 3pds. 1oz. This is monumental for us because Adessa was only 2pds. 12oz. and was born 3 weeks further along than I am now. The tech said that this could be a big boy which wouldn't come all to unexpected being that I was a 9pd. baby. Will was rolling, kicking, hiccuping, and showing off his glowing head of hair. Yes, this is true, you could see a halo of hair around his head. All is looking picture perfect. I really think that he will be full term and huge. This means that I will probably be E-ginormous and in a wheel chair (the varicose veins are almost more than I can bare). If you see me waddling by in a few weeks just smile at me and tell me how thin I look for a pregnant woman. After all, that is what true friends do!
Tuesday, 24 March 2009
Fat Baby!
Today I had my last growth ultra-sound and found out that "Big Willey" is a whopping 3pds. 1oz. This is monumental for us because Adessa was only 2pds. 12oz. and was born 3 weeks further along than I am now. The tech said that this could be a big boy which wouldn't come all to unexpected being that I was a 9pd. baby. Will was rolling, kicking, hiccuping, and showing off his glowing head of hair. Yes, this is true, you could see a halo of hair around his head. All is looking picture perfect. I really think that he will be full term and huge. This means that I will probably be E-ginormous and in a wheel chair (the varicose veins are almost more than I can bare). If you see me waddling by in a few weeks just smile at me and tell me how thin I look for a pregnant woman. After all, that is what true friends do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment