
I have definitely fallen off the blogging bandwagon. I left my brain in my running shoes which haven't seen the light of day since September. John and I saw a production once where the father in the play said, "a girl who is not clever is not anything." I have always agreed with this statement. There is nothing greater than a clever female. Unfortunately, all of my cleverness has been sucked up by an alien life form growing in my abdomen. I have finally moved into the stage where I am no longer a massive lump enfolded in the arms of my sofa. I have a renewed energy, an ever increasing mental agility, and a desire to no longer wallow. Woo hoo. I am hoping to be back in business with the beloved world of blogdom. I have 6 months down and 3 to go. We are almost there, and I am thrilled. Let the blogging begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment