Sunday, 2 November 2008

Halloween

At home in the Graveyard
Addie and Poppa Rick the Pirate
Addie, Dad, and Gucci the scary Witch
Emma the black Cat and Addie Sleeping Beauty
Construction Workers Mom and her little bro. Dode
Grandma Gucci's Scary House
Mom's Beautiful Girl
Addie and Olivia Kate at Gardner Village a few weeks ago.
Halloween was fun and oober busy at the Talbot house this year. We had our Dinner in a pumpkin, zombie brains, Witches brew, and fried Skin Grafts. Soo yummy, and yet disgustingly named. Adessa and I went trick or treating while John stayed home and handed out candy. I know you are thinking, "construction worker?" But seriously, after you get everyone and everything ready, you are just happy to get into something quick. That was this year. We stopped at each of the grandparents house to trick or treat, John's dad and step mom were gone, but we were able to see Pirate Rick and Witchy Gucci. Loads of fun. The Halloween is now down and we are getting ready to host Thanksgiving at our house this year with John's mom and sisters, and my parents, brother, and Grandma. I think I will make his family dress as Pilgrams and mine as Indians so we can re-enact the first Thanksgiving where strangers came together. I don't think the Pilgrams and Indians could have been much more different than our two families are. Fantastic! We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.

No comments: