Monday, 24 March 2008

Bob Ross Would Be Proud

Yes, I am one of those cruel mothers who says, "if it was good enough for me, it's good enough for you." Such was the case with sponge curlers. I figured that since I am now grown and suffer zero mental repercussions from wearing hair curlers, I will inflict this same ancient method of torture on Adessa. The older you get the more painful it is to look beautiful so she better get used to having a little pain now (I don't even want to have to tell her what plucking or waxing feels like). Starting from the bottom to the top we have photographed the total Bob Ross transformation. I think we did him proud. Truthfully, she looked beautiful, like a little nymph. She has this little face (which a lady at the McDonald's playground told me looked like a Whoo's you know, from Whooville) that just pokes out through this fabulous puff of hair. So so cute. She was thrilled that it was Easter, that the bunny visited her, that she got to find and gather eggs, but most importantly that she got to wear her princess Snow White dress. Such a hoot. We hope everyone else had a glorious Easter. My religious diatribe is yet to come I will leave you waiting in suspense for that one.

No comments: