
It is concert time! Adessa has had a fun year in dancing school because we have been able to take Emma to West Valley with us for dance. Emma lives across the street and she and Addie play really well together, taking Emma with us is easier than not :) The girls have loved dancing and hanging out at Grandma Great's house while I teach my classes. Great allows them to eat as many "Swiss Rolls" as they want, and they love racing through the house playing in Great's beaded necklaces. Saturday was picture day so I snapped a couple pictures of the girls in costume and performance make-up, we also had Jazz Attitude try-outs where we had 79 girls audition. Crazy busy. They all did a great job at the audition, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Our concert is at Hunter High School on Thursday and Friday night at 7:00 p.m. We had our stage rehearsal at the High School last night and it went swimmingly. I was really proud of my classes and my daughter (Emma too). Addie and Emma are dancing to "Gitchy Gitchy Goo" and are the second dance in the show of 30 dances and a finale. Our show opener is "Bad" and it is awesome! We are doing a Michael Jackson Anthology for the second half of the show. I have 2 dances in the beginning of the show and 2 in the Anthology. I love teaching, I love dance, and I can't wait to see my piggies perform from the side of the stage. If Addie doesn't remember her dance she will just stand there looking beautiful. I must admit that I did what any good mom would do and bribed her with "Chucky Cheese" if she looked at the audience and not the other dancers, we'll see how she does. Soooo, as we dancers and performers say, "Break a Leg!"

No comments:
Post a Comment