Sunday, 28 March 2010

Easters with Great

Every year Grandma Great spends Easter at our house. The day begins with attending church, finding the eggs left by the Easter Bunny, and then feasting on John's specialty Easter concoctions. He is the best of Chef's and loves to dazzle us with his cooking genius, Grandma is particularly impressed. We love spending this special day with Granny Great, she is the best. Great is my maternal grandmother who spoils my kids rotten, and they love her for it. This year Great turns 80, but has the energy of a 30yr. old. The woman can work circles around me, and I never stop working. Yeah, pretty crazy. We are so blessed to have a Grandma Great and to have her as such a large part of my children's lives. I remember Great's dad who was my grandpa Great, he lived to be 94. The Rushton's drink from the fountain of youth. I hope that I will be a very fancy Great to my childrens kids, and I hope to be as vibrant as my Granny when I am 80. Love you Great!

Addie's first Easter with Great

Addie's Second Easter with Great

Addie's Third Easter with Great

Addie's Fourth Easter with Great

Addie's Fifth Easter with Great and Willie's First

No comments: