Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Mamma I'm a Big Girl Now...

I guess that this is what happens when you neglect your child to watch the Olympics. Oh yes, she found the make-up! I never wear waterproof mascara, too hard to get off without removing all of your eyelashes. I decided to buy some for the Marathon just in case I wept like a baby I wouldn't look like "the Crow." I am sure you have guessed by now that the black stuff is in fact water proof and was a real bugger to get off. The funny part is that she thought she looked beautiful, and was devastated when John told her she can't wear make-up until she is big like mom. Each day she points out that her feet are little and moms feet are big and that mommy has a big big big bum. Wow, what would I do without her? I think she is looking forward to the day when her feet and bum are big, but until then, I will be locking up the make-up.

No comments: